FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Moore vs Holyfield (both in prime around 190)

TripleA
Sparring Partner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Moore vs Holyfield (both in prime around 190) Reply with quote

I would love to see Archie Moore and Evander Holyfield at about 190lbs. They are two of the best light heavies/cruisers. I think that at the top of thier games if they would have met at about 190 it would have been one great fight. Lots of heart. Lots of talent. Lots of action round for round.

Gotham Dark Knight
Sparring Partner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Moore vs Holyfield (both in prime around 190) Reply with quote

TripleA wrote:
I would love to see Archie Moore and Evander Holyfield at about 190lbs. They are two of the best light heavies/cruisers. I think that at the top of thier games if they would have met at about 190 it would have been one great fight. Lots of heart. Lots of talent. Lots of action round for round.

I like the old Mongoose Archie Moore...but I got to go with Evander on this one. He as all heart, even against the heavier opponents.

goldenboy
Sparring Partner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Holyfeild is the geatest fighter of that weight class. Reply with quote

I have to agree. Holyfeild is the geatest fighter of that weight class. He had tallent, strenght and speed, and probably most impartantly he had heart.[/list]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Boxing Champion
Publisher

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be a great fight !!!! But I have to go with Holyfield

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxingGurus.com Forum Index -> Dream Matches All times are GMT - 7 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: